TheWildmanOfTheLough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice easy water with big stupid fish

4 posters

Go down

Nice easy water with big stupid fish Empty Nice easy water with big stupid fish

Post  The Wildman Of The Lough Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Right boys i fancy a tripy poo's to France next year and i want a easy holiday with a load of big stupid ugly fish (no fucking beligum canals or french rivers i want a package carpers holiday).

I have fuck all in this years album and I want to fill it out.

Gorgon (not a spelling mistake you ginger haired medussa) i dont care if they do not have a mouth or if some English cunt has done them up the ass and caused it to prolapse. I JUST WANT SOME EASY FISHING!!!

Dan whats your place like and when would be best time to go in order to miss the "smack and craic" bus from Dublin?

Me and Dermo want some easy ass fishing next year with a few 40's and i want a sturgeon - he wants to fly and i dont mind driving cos i am hard assed. We where thinking about inviting the assasin but the poor fucker has never been further than Ballynhinch and he wont eat any forigion muck so would have to bring pizza's with us.

Whats Nashies place like?

Last edited by The Wildman Of The Lough on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cos i insinuated that Ballywillin is a piky caravan park)
The Wildman Of The Lough
The Wildman Of The Lough
Big Balls

https://thewildmanofthelough.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Nice easy water with big stupid fish Empty Re: Nice easy water with big stupid fish

Post  GG. Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Gorgon - I like that, very Tolkenesque. go for it retardo - Dan will look after ya (8 ball with every 10kg), want his frog number? The milky bar fished the Nash resort and had a ball. what about the Chateau place Damo fishes? G.
GG.
GG.
Pot Noodle

Back to top Go down

Nice easy water with big stupid fish Empty Re: Nice easy water with big stupid fish

Post  Dan the man Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

smack and crack bus priceless..... i don`t think we could accommodate the likes of you, by that i mean we don`t want the likes of you around the place. the fishing is only a front for the massive drugs trade we really make the money on the smack and crack bus is a massive cash cow so unless you get yourself a healthy addiction by next april fuck off.
Dan the man
Dan the man
Noddy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wildman Of The Lough Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

I am trying to get hooked but i cant buy the shit in Belfast so i have been smoking snuff in a pipe (its brown), i think DAAD killed all the dealers in the late 90's before they went legit and moved their offices from Connelly house to Stormont (You may need to come from Belfast to get that one).
The Wildman Of The Lough
The Wildman Of The Lough
Big Balls

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the man Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm

you need to adopt a more pro-active approach to your addiction after all if you don`t feed your addiction how can it grow.
Dan the man
Dan the man
Noddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knob Jockey Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 am

WM, you'd be as well going to Dan's place, as its at least as good as 99% of comercials, and you know exactly what fish are in it.
The Balliff is gay.
Knob Jockey
Knob Jockey
Pot Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wildman Of The Lough Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 am

I am ashamed of myself to say this but Nashy's place has 50's - sorry Dan but I am a whore

Damo your a wee cunt for getting me into trouble... oh and big balls where are all our new members?

Suspect
The Wildman Of The Lough
The Wildman Of The Lough
Big Balls

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the man Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

all robbed form the river lot can`t believe you`d fish for wrong on`s wildman. hhmm thats a bit strong i might want to retract that seems as i know the guy who has just taking it over. then again no i`m going to stand by my F.H.C.O friends (French heritage carp organisation) and slate the place
Dan the man
Dan the man
Noddy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wildman Of The Lough Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 pm

fuck off ya echo loving cunt
The Wildman Of The Lough
The Wildman Of The Lough
Big Balls

Back to top Go down

Post  Knob Jockey Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 am

Id prefer a 20lb out of the Lot than a blatantly nicked 50lb from a lake next door......ethic's and all that.
Knob Jockey
Knob Jockey
Pot Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wildman Of The Lough Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 pm

sorry i would take the 50 every time and get it published in carpworld
The Wildman Of The Lough
The Wildman Of The Lough
Big Balls

Back to top Go down

Post  GG. Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Readers wives more like. G.
GG.
GG.
Pot Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum